Thank you to everyone who has sent in photos so far! They have been posted to their very own page on the website, “Our Bay.” The page will be updated regularly so please continue to send in pictures you would like to see on our site!
Calling all residents!
The website is currently looking for pictures to showcase the Bay and surrounding area. If you have any photos you would like to share, please send them to the admin’s email address listed below with “BSBIA” in the subject line.
I am looking to post the photos towards the end of December, early January.
Please feel free to e-mail any photos, announcements, or stories you want featured throughout the year! We are always looking to add to the content and feature the residents that make up Blind Sodus Bay.
Please e-mail photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with “BSBIA” in the subject line.
Blind Sodus Bay Improvement Association Annual Meeting Minutes
Saturday, June 4th, at 10 a.m. at the Shady Shores Campground Pavilion.
Meeting Agenda and Information to be reviewed
- Election of Officers
Hal Bernardi, President and South Side Membership Director
Tom Agnello, Vice President
Toni Santoferrara, Treasurer
Diane Banks, Secretary
- Treasurer Report – Toni Santoferrara, Treasurer
- Sewer Project Update
- Discussion of Increase in Dues
- Discussion of Fund Raiser
- Open Positions – West Side Membership Director. What to do?
- Status of the separate 2015 fund for spring and fall 2016 emergency water level digs to lower the lake level to avoid erosion of break walls – to be contributed by those members negatively affected by high water