It’s that time of year again! Fireworks, parties, and barbeque, oh my! Below is the schedule for Fair Haven’s 4th of July celebrations.
BSBIA Annual Meeting:
Saturday, June 6th at 9 a.m
Village of Fair Haven Picnic Pavilion (behind the Village offices at 14523 Cayuga Street)
Please bring a lawn chair and plan to sit at least 6 feet apart from each other and wear a face mask.
1) Election of new Officers to BSBIA Board
2) BSBIA Objectives
3) Update on REDI Commission status and Blind Sodus Bay Barrier Project and Bluff Project west of BSA
4) Resources for current flood situation and mitigation
5) Plans for Flood mitigation in Fall and Winter in advance of Barrier Project completion
6) Financial Update
7) Communication – Email, http://www.BSBIA.org Website and Facebook page
8) Charitable Event Plans and Discussion
Please pay your dues via the Paypal button on the website, at the meeting, or by sending them vial mail to the following address:
Blind Sodus Bay Improvement Association
PO Box 100
Fair Haven, NY 13064
As a reminder, the BSBIA is for paid members only. Please invite your neighbors to attend the meeting and learn about membership in the BSBIA. Don’t forget to also follow our Facebook group (Blind Sodus Bay Improvement Assoc) for quicker communication regarding news around the bay. Send an invite to a friend or request to join and “Like” our group.
A letter from the President of BSB will be forthcoming in your USPS mailbox.
With the water levels still high for Lake Ontario, contact information for local representatives was requested at the last BSBIA meeting. Please find below several representatives that can be contacted in regards to the damages caused to the shorelines and barrier bar. Photos and videos of the damages are also encouraged.
This year’s meeting for the Blind Sodus Bay Improvement Association will take place at the Shady Shores Campground, June 1st at 9 a.m.
Membership dues for the year are $150 and are being asked for on a donation basis. Dues can be paid at the meeting, online via the Paypal link found on the website, or mailed to the following address:
P.O. Box 100
Fair Haven, NY 13064
Please contact the BSBIA through the website with any questions.
See you all June 1st!
Due to the conflict with Fair Haven’s festivities, Blind Sodus Bay would like to implement our own celebrations as follows:
Saturday, June 30th 2018:
- Ring of Fire 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 1st 2018:
- Boat Parade 11:00 a.m.
- Decorate your boats, paddle boats, kayaks, etc. and parade by our Grand Marshall for prize determination. Tom Agnello will be the Grand Marshall, parade by the round house at the end of the peninsula. Come and join the fun!
Saturday July 7th 2018:
- Fair Haven Fireworks 10:00 p.m.