The BSBIA Annual meeting will take place on Saturday May 28 9:00-10:30am at the pavilion in Fair Haven On Church Street.
Lindsey Gerstenslager and Lynn Chatfield will be providing updates on the REDI Barrier project.
The Annual Letter to Members by Mike Borelli is attached. Included is the agenda for the meeting, location and other useful information.
The 2021 Annual Meeting was held on May 22nd at Shady Shores. The newsletter including the agenda for the meeting is attached below.
BSBIA Annual Meeting:
Saturday, June 6th at 9 a.m
Village of Fair Haven Picnic Pavilion (behind the Village offices at 14523 Cayuga Street)
Please bring a lawn chair and plan to sit at least 6 feet apart from each other and wear a face mask.
1) Election of new Officers to BSBIA Board
2) BSBIA Objectives
3) Update on REDI Commission status and Blind Sodus Bay Barrier Project and Bluff Project west of BSA
4) Resources for current flood situation and mitigation
5) Plans for Flood mitigation in Fall and Winter in advance of Barrier Project completion
6) Financial Update
7) Communication – Email, http://www.BSBIA.org Website and Facebook page
8) Charitable Event Plans and Discussion
Please pay your dues via the Paypal button on the website, at the meeting, or by sending them vial mail to the following address:
Blind Sodus Bay Improvement Association
PO Box 100
Fair Haven, NY 13064
As a reminder, the BSBIA is for paid members only. Please invite your neighbors to attend the meeting and learn about membership in the BSBIA. Don’t forget to also follow our Facebook group (Blind Sodus Bay Improvement Assoc) for quicker communication regarding news around the bay. Send an invite to a friend or request to join and “Like” our group.
A letter from the President of BSB will be forthcoming in your USPS mailbox.