Here’s your guide to keeping up with all the fun activities going on and around Blind Sodus Bay this summer!
1. Fair Haven, NY Event Calendar – A whole summer of fun is only 5 minutes away in the neighboring town of Fair Haven, NY! Keep watch for the annual Pirate Fest at the end of August; it’s a swashbuckling soiree of fun!
2. 10th Annual Lavender Festival – July 8th and 9th at the Ol’Factory Lavender Farm, Red Creek NY
3. Colloca Estate Winery – Located in Fair Haven, NY, Colloca Estate Winery offers a plethora of fun over the summer! Check out their summer activity calendar here! Don’t forget to also check out the Finger Lakes Wine Trail!
4. Turtle Cove Resort and Marina – This Fair Haven resort and marina is a wonderful place to come for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner this summer!
5. Sterling Renaissance Festival – Wenches, knights, and Queens, oh my! Celebrating 41 years, the Sterling Renaissance Festival is fun for the whole family! Stop by and be transported to the word of 1585 England for amazing performances, knight shows, and even a chance to see the Queen and her court!
6. Sterling Nature Center – Beautiful views and amazing hiking trails take you through the Sterling Nature Center’s gorgeous landscape. Come enjoy a relaxing day along the paths and enjoy some of the local history!
7. Chimney Bluffs State Park – Formed by the great glaciers that carved out Lake Ontario, Chimney Bluffs State Park offers a dramatic close up to its name-sake cliffs with a variety of gorgeous hiking trails. With a variety of outdoor activities, planning a day at this beautiful state park in Wolcott, NY is a great way to make lasting memories!
Have some fun family favorites you want to share with the others at Blind Sodus Bay? Please share and comment below!