It’s that time of year again!
Our annual meeting will be held Saturday, June 3rd at 9 a.m. at the Shady Shores Campground Pavilion.
If you are not able to come to the June meeting, but as a paid member, you would like to formally register your opinion on a specific topic, please feel free to write to the Board and your letter will be read and opinion noted and registered at the meeting.
Meeting Agenda and Information to be reviewed:
1. Election of Officers
- Hal Bernardi, President and South Side Membership Director
- Tom Agnello, Vice President
- Toni Santoferrara, Treasurer
- Diane Banks, Secretary
2. Treasurer Report – Toni Sanoferrara, Treasurer
3. Discussion of Results in Increase of Dues from last year to $150
4. Discussion of Fund Raiser
5. Channel Activity and ACOE and DEC Permit Update – Chris Lee, Channel Master
6. OPEN Positions – West Side Membership Director. What to do?
7. Status of the separate 2017 fund for Spring and Fall 2017 emergency water level digs to lower the lake level to avoid erosion of break walls – to be contributed by those members negatively affected by high water.